- På rea!
Obrien The Fix 154 inkl bindning GTX 42-44
7 599,20 kr 9 499,00 kr Spara -20%
The new flex profile features a more consistent flex throughout the board and delivers a controlled, fun, fast ride that minimizes fatigue and helps you perform at your best all day long.
inkl bindning GTX storlek 42-44
BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER
The Fix continues to push the “Bigger is Better” trend in park boards. It’s a powerhouse in the park and the thickness profile of the board has been tweaked to improve the overall flex parameters and make it even more fun than before. Its fast, yet relaxed feel on the water minimizes fatigue and helps you perform at your best all day long. Feel free to crank into kickers and push the boundaries of the sport like Max or get super technical on rails by using that extra length and flex to take your presses even further… as well as soften your landings.
With it’s V-Loc tip and tail, slightly concave belly and relatively “skinny stance,” The Fix will take your rail game to new levels; making it easy to lock into presses, control your position on rails and keep your style on point. The revolution in park riding is here, so come get your Fix.
- PRO SERIES: Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes
- FLEX TECHNOLOGY: Specific layups designed to flex in just the right places, giving you a board that explodes off the water, softens landings, and presses features with ease.
- IMPACT BASE: Fully sintered high-density polyethylene base material that holds up to seasons of shredding rails, kickers, ledges, and whatever else you muster up.
- WOOD CORE: Paulownia wood core for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel. Our wood core ensures your board will withstand seasons of shredding.
- PROGRESSIVE ROCKER: Similar to our Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker and more predictability than a 3-Stage.
Length 154 cm (60.6")
Width 43.9 cm (17.3")
Weight Range: 70+ kg
Rocker: 3.4 Progressive
Stance: 21 23 25
Fins: 4 pcs removable Blunt 0.8
OBRIEN GTX Wakeboard Bindings
- UPPER: 3 low profile, flexible Velcro straps for perfect fit and easy adjustment. Therma-welded upper for minimal weight, maximum drainage and durability.
- LINER: Ultralight Structure 2.0 Liner – New liner provides lighter weight, greater comfort and control.
- CHASSIS: LUX 2.5º Canted Chassis – Immediate heel/toe response, canted to ease stress on your legs.
- FOOTBED: Orthotic comfort and support, enhanced by our Power Arch which supports your arch on bigger landings. Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- PRO SERIES: Signature Products built exclusively for our Signature Team Athletes .
- LUX CHASSIS: Our lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
- LASTED CONSTRUCTION: Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
- POWER ARCH: Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
- OFF AXIS: Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment.
- 6 mm INSERTS: All O’Brien wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6 millimeter inserts so if TSA loses your hardware or it falls off the dock? Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding.