RETRO | Surf Performance & Style A genuine all-terrain wave board!
The EGG 7’0’’ is an uncompromisingly modern shape, featuring seriously wide nose and tail sections, plus a squeaky-tight rocker profile, to give an excellent paddle take-off, exceptional planing, and even better manoeuvrability.
It’s THE perfect board for 50-80kg surfers wanting to learn and progress easily, with lots of big surf sensations right from the start. But the EGG 7'0 is also a great choice for more experienced surfers looking to ride all kinds of waves, with total confidence in BIC’s DURA-TEC construction.
Available in the original Tri-fin «Thruster» config, it can also be switched to Quad-fin set-up for those who prefer that kind of surf style. A genuine all-terrain wave board!
Egg 7'0 comes with:
• Exclusive DURA-TEC Oxbow construction for extreme durability.
• Excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
• Proven shapes by Gérard Dabbadie and Peter Pan for riders of all sizes.
• Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness.
• Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
• Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
• 100% Made in France = consistency and quality construction.
• Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
|Length/längd: 214 cm|
|Width/bredd: 56 cm|
|Thickness/höjd: 7,3 cm|
|Weight/vikt: 5,8 kg|
|Fin Set-up: Thruster Tri + Quad|
|Fin Supplied/fenor som ingår: FCS M5 Thruster Tri|
|Shaper: G Dabbadie|
Our DURA-TEC board range gives beginner and intermediate surfers the advantage of a tough, easy board at a budget price.
When you learn to surf, there are three key elements that help you enjoy the experience of those first waves:
- A shape well-adapted to beginners and easy progression
- A strong, hard-wearing board that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board at a reasonable price
Technology DURA-TEC (Aerated Cellular Structure)
Construction Technique: DURA-TEC surfboards are created using a moulded polyethylene shell filled with polyurethane foam which is found in a regular fibreglass surfboard. This means that your new surfboard will survive dings and damage that would see a fibreglass board out of the water requiring repairs.