- På rea!
- Lightest base in its class
- Low Profile: Lowest base of its kind. The iBASE 2.0 can be installed or removed without the need for tools, it has been designed to include a central screw. Although these designs are normally built relatively high, our engineers have found a solution for making the iBASE 2.0 the lowest base of its kind.
- Release Option: Free choice of 3 different joints + base plate, can remain on board during transportation and storage. We have always been annoyed having to unscrew the base from the board after the surf session with tired hands, just so the board fits into the board bag. And: Why do you have to unscrew the joint from the base when changing or replacing the joint? Both annoyances are a thing of the past with the iBASE 2.0. The iBASE features a convenient sand-resistant release option, which allows you to remove the connection joint by simply pulling the stainless steel U-wire. Or for the first time ever have the free choice of different kind of joints.
- Perma Lock Option: Hardcore surfers can lock the release lever. The release button can optionally be fixed with a screw.
- Stuck Solution: Lets you unscrew the basewith two fingers even when its baked with the board. Should the iBASE 2.0 ever become stuck to the board after long storage times, now two holes allow using a screwdriver as a lever to release the base.
- 2-Phase Washer Plate: The exclusive washer plate is produced in a 2-phase over-moulding process (like an electric toothbrush).
- The white upper side consists of a low friction PVC material effectively reducing the forve necessary to tighten the iBASE 2.0 onto the board
- The bottom side is over-moulded using a special rubber-mixture to avoid any sliding on the board
- Exclusive Tendon: Exclusive tendon construction using BASF high-tech material
- Integrated Dyneema: Tendon incl integrated dyneema safety line
- 2 year unconditional warranty: Two year unconditional warranty when registred online
Lowest design, extreme durability
So that the iBASE 2.0 can be installed or removed without the need for tools, it has been designed to include a central screw. Although these designs are normally built relatively high, our engineers have found a solution for making the iBASE 2.0 the lowest base of its kind. Because there is nothing in the way, the risk of injury to feet and toes is kept to a minimum. In contrast to conventional mastfoot bases made of Zytel plastic, the iBASE 2.0 is the only one produced using a much stiffer material known as POM, thus improving the durability.
One for all – just one base for all conditions
We are 100% convinced that absolutely no-one in any conditions and for any discipline needs more than one base. The high flexibility and ease of installation and removal makes the need for multiple bases and different systems simply obsolete. This is why we only offer the iBASE 2.0. All these additional features do not lead to any additional weight – something other bases in the market cannot claim to achieve!
We have always been annoyed having to unscrew the base from the board after the surf session with tired hands, just so the board fits into the board bag. For this problem in particular the iBASE 2.0 features a useful release option for removing the connection joint by simply pulling the sand-resistant, stainless-steel U-pin. Without the need for tools, you can also swap this for a different model in a matter of seconds depending on your preferences.
An additional advantage of this feature is that with a replacement joint/tendon you are immediately ready for action again when worst comes to worst – without having to go through the effort of repairing the joint/tendon.
A) For all safety nuts, the release button can now be fixed with a screw (PERMA LOCK OPTION), thus inhibiting the release function.
B) Should the iBASE 2.0 ever become stuck to the board after long storage times, two holes now allow you to use a screwdriver as a lever to release the base with ease.
|ITEM||iBase Plate 2.0||+ iTendon||+ iTendon Shox||+ Joint for iBase|
- TILLBEHÖR WINDSURF
- MASTFÖRLÄNGARE, MASTFOT mm