- Reducerat pris
RETRO | Surf Performance & Style
The new DURA-TEC 7’6 Mini Nose Rider is perfect for enjoying the fun nose-riding capability of a longboard, while still being as maneuverable as an EGG board.
Shaped by the legend Gérard Dabbadie from Hossegor, France, this board features a wide nose section, tight rocker profile and concave, and a beveled hull design for easy nose riding; combined with a wide rear section and pronounced V-Shape on the bottom giving the board excellent handling in radical turns and tight carves on the face of the wave. With almost the same volume as a genuine long-board, the board is accessible for all skill levels.
Mini Nose Rider 7'6 comes with:
• Exclusive DURA-TEC Oxbow construction for extreme durability.
• Excellent value for money and worry-free reliability.
• Proven shapes by Gérard Dabbadie and Peter Pan for riders of all sizes.
• Closed cell PU inner core for structural integrity and board stiffness.
• Built-in nose guard to enhance product lifetime.
• Standard FCS fins come standard with every board.
• 100% Made in France = consistency and quality construction.
• Sustainable manufacturing facility and healthy working conditions.
|Length/längd: 230 cm|
|Width/bredd: 57 cm|
|Thickness/höjd: 7,3 cm|
|Weight/vikt: 6,9 kg|
|Fin Set-up: Thruster Tri|
|Fin Supplied/fenor som ingår: FCS M5 Thruster Tri|
|Shaper: G Dabbadie|
Our DURA-TEC board range gives beginner and intermediate surfers the advantage of a tough, easy board at a budget price.
When you learn to surf, there are three key elements that help you enjoy the experience of those first waves:
- A shape well-adapted to beginners and easy progression
- A strong, hard-wearing board that won't be easily damaged
- A quality board at a reasonable price
Technology DURA-TEC (Aerated Cellular Structure)
Construction Technique: DURA-TEC surfboards are created using a moulded polyethylene shell filled with polyurethane foam which is found in a regular fibreglass surfboard. This means that your new surfboard will survive dings and damage that would see a fibreglass board out of the water requiring repairs.