- På rea!
BREEZE 12'6 SUP AIR Wing Pack
6 999,00 kr 8 399,00 kr Spara 1 400,00 kr
Breeze 12’6 Wing Inflatable Package är en lågvikts distans och racebräda för dig som väger under 110 kg
Ska du paddla längre distanser är denna lättviktskonstruktion riktigt bra.
Komplett paket med bräda, 3-delad paddel, leash, dubbelverkande pump och transportbag.
Maxvikt person 110 kg.
Allround Flatwater SUP - AIR
The Breeze 12’6 Wing inflatable paddleboard package features ultra-light, durable and extremely rigid construction for performance typically found only in rigid boards.
By adding a non-stretch stringer along the top and bottom center line together with double layer rail construction we’ve reduced weight, dramatically increased rigidity and improved ease of re-rolling and packing the board after use.
The 12’6 Wing inflates to a rigid 15psi and comes with an oversize wheeled backpack for ease of transport and storage, adjustable paddle, rugged two-way pump with gauge, packing straps, removable center fin and repair kit .
Touring performance in all conditions, travel-ready and easy to store.
THE 12'6" BREEZE WING AIR COMES WITH:
1x 12'6" Breeze Wing air Board
1x Removable FCS II CONNECT dolphin 9" fin
1x Carry-All Backpack
1x Ankle/Calf Leash
1x Hi-Pressure 2-Way Inflation Pump with Gauge
1x Repair Kit
- 12’6 length x 6”thickness: ideal for progressing into touring or fitness SUP, given that the board has great glide and stiffness.
- 3/4 deck pad for good comfort, whatever the use of the product: SUP, Kayak or kids’ platform; and a lighter weight vs. a full deck pad.
- Front deck elastic: secures accessories on the water (buoyancy aids, ﬂip ﬂops, dry bag).
- Sold as a complete pack: inflatable board, 3-part travel paddle, leash, backpack transport bag, double stroke pump, repair kit & fins (excluding personal ﬂotation & protection).
- Inﬂatable construction: board is very easy to transport and store.
- Versatile shapes for all-round use or touring.
Length 381 cm
Weight 11 kg
Volume 290 liter
Maximum Pressure : 15 PSI
Max Rider weight: 110 kg
Points to be respected to maximize the lifespan of your BIC SUP Air boards:
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended inflation pressure.
- Deflate the board by at least 5 PSI when not in use but exposed to full sun/hot temperatures.
- Re-inflate and check the pressure before returning to the water.
- Check the tightness of the valve regularly, using the tool supplied with the board, and re-tighten when necessary.
- Don’t carry the board on top of your car/vehicle when inflated.
- Rinse your board down regularly with tap water, and especially when putting it away for winter etc., paying particular attention to the valve.
- Avoid rolling your board too tightly when putting it away in its bag after use.
- During winter, keep your board very slightly inflated, store it flat, out of direct sunlight and in temperatures not lower than 0°C.
- MY SUP MODEL
- Uppblåsbar AIR