Board Type : Slalom
High End slalom fin known for its world wide performance.
The V.MAX v4.0 has a NEW PROFILE.
Twist and flex diagram remain the same as in the 3.0 version.
Combined with the new profile, gives enhanced control.
LAB. FINPROJECT Leading-Edge Innovation!
Our fins are constantly optimized. This is no marketing gimmick. Hours spent in the lab and on the water are what deliver genuine technological progress - not hype and shiny artwork. Permanent feedback from our technicians and riders enables us to advance our products, to redefine outlines, perfect profiles, reduce drag, weight, and friction. We eat, sleep, and breathe for improvement. We earn every microscopic enhancement and fraction of a millimeter’s efficiency through passion and dedication for your benefit. The constant search for fluidity, pop or top speed is relentless and proven by our Pro Riders’ results.
TECHNOLOGY: Pre-preg carbon custom molded. Hand-finished
BASE: Rigid fin base for stable power transmission.
Trailing edge: Very sharp trailing edge* > Less drag and enhanced performances.
TWIST: Blocked twist for increasing the lift.
FLEX: Soft tip for comfortable riding. Generates a good amount of lift.
Fin Box :
Deep Tuttle Box
Custom Prepreg carbon
- High-end slalom fin known for its world wide performance.
- The V-MAX v4.0 has a new and thinner profile to achieve higher top speed
- Twist and flex diagram remain the same as in the 3.0 version.
- Combined with the new profile, gives enhanced control.
- Can be mounted on freeride boards as it is very easy to control
- Tuttle Box