DUOTONE POWER.XT 2.0 SDM mastförlängare
2 199,00 kr
DUOTONE POWER.XT 2.0
Nya bättre förlängare med inbyggt trimgrepp där du enkelt vevar seglet till rätt nedhal istället för att dra i en tamp. Enklare och klart mindre kraft behövs.
Softrelease vilket gör trimning superlätt även när du är ute på vattnet.
Kraft för att spänna nedhalet i ditt windsurfingsegel
|1. Wave 5.0 with 400 RDM mast||2. Freeride 6.6 with 430 SDM mast||3. Race 8.6 with 490 SDM mast|
|Loop-loop-go (= 4:1 ratio): 60kg||Loop-loop-go (= 4:1 ratio): 108kg||Loop-loop-go (= 4:1 ratio): 155kg|
|Thread-through (= 6:1 ratio): 57kg||Thread-through (= 6:1 ratio): 93kg||Thread-through (= 6:1 ratio): 135kg|
1. With a 6:1 ratio you have to thread the rope through all 3 rollers at the sail plus the 2 rollers at the base. With a 4:1 ratio you just loop the rope through the outer rollers at the sail and over the open roller at the base (much more comfortable and time-saving)
2. With the 6:1 ratio you need a twice as long rope as with the 4:1 ratio. Therefore with a 4:1 ratio you can downhaul the sail in one go whereas with a 6:1 ratio you need to retighten the rope
3. In theory the 6:1 ratio the downhaul forces compared to the 4:1 ratio should be reduced by 50%. But due to the friction-loss of the rollers the force reduction is max. 15%
4. Roller-bearing rollers at the base lead to a force-reduction of “just” 8% (a noticeable difference could only be achieved by also exchanging the rollers of the sail tack roller)
An inspiring (r)evolution – the POWER.XT 2.0 can do much more and do it better than the previous model. And as POWER.XT 2.0 SLS RDM 36 it is also the most lightweight ratchet extension of all time!
Beyond the basic idea, the POWER.XT 2.0 has almost nothing in common with the previous model anymore. From the extremely solid ratchet mechanism plus lever to the simplified release mechanism, the high-strength Dyneema harness downhaul lines and the option to retrofit the damper function – everything has been radically upgraded. The latest version comes with a completely new adjustment ring, which offers a unique feature: based on the tried-and-tested SDM adjustment ring, the RDM version now for the first time ensures that the aluminum tube does not come into contact with the mast anymore, which avoids any contact corrosion. No other RDM extension can offer that! In order to guarantee the same durability despite the reduced diameter, a double-walled construction of 7075 aluminum outer tube and ovalized T8 inner tube is used (patent pending).
For many years, the POWER.XT has been the benchmark when it comes to extensions with trimming tools. Those who use it will never want to do without it again. Thanks to the integrated lever, it overcomes even the strongest downhaul forces, enabling perfect re-trimming or fine-tuning even when on the water. Even children could handle the extreme luff tension of modern slalom sails, each profile can be adjusted to millimeter precision in a matter of seconds. The 15 cm long lever and the ratio of 1:60 enable trimming without any noticeable effort.
Beyond the basic idea, the POWER.XT 2.0 has almost nothing in common with the previous model any more. From the extremely solid ratchet mechanism plus lever to the simplified release mechanism, the high-strength Lyros® Dyneema harness downhaul lines and the option to retrofit the damper function – everything has been radically upgraded.
For many years, the POWER.XT has been the benchmark when it comes to extensions with trimming tools. Those who use it will never want to do without it again. Thanks to the integrated lever, it overcomes even the strongest downhaul forces, enabling perfect re-trimming or fine-tuning even when on the water. Even children could handle the extreme luff tension of modern slalom sails, each profile can be adjusted to millimetre precision in a matter of seconds. The 15 cm long lever and the ratio of 1:60 enable trimming without any noticeable effort.
2 THREAD SYSTEM – compatible with all sail brands
The POWER.XT 2.0 has an external pulley made from high-quality metal in order to attach the harness lines in the Loop-Loop-Go method – for the quickest and most comfortable trimming ever!
It is also the first choice for sails with twisted tack rollers (e.g. Loft, Naish, Severne) because their rope alignment are taken into account. However, these sails do require you to thread in the harness downhaul lines.
Advantages when setting up the sail:
- Faster setup: Simply attach the rope loop and fasten them to the standard cleat.
- Significantly less effort required (power ratio 1:60)
- No trimming tools necessary (e.g. “easy rig” or crank)
Advantages on the water:
- Re-trimming possible on the water – both tensioning and releasing (e.g. at varying wind strength)
- Increased safety
- Sail performance and range of use are for the first time being fully utilised
RAPID RELEASE – extremely fast de-rigging
Advantages when de-rigging:
Thanks to RAPID RELEASE, the sail can be released in just a single movement. Due to the modified position of the standard cleat you need only place one foot on the extension and pull the rope out of the cleat with a single jerk.
SLS RDM 36
|RDM 36||SDM 28||SDM 42|
EXTENSION RANGE (CM)
UPGRADE INTO SHOX
- TILLBEHÖR WINDSURF
- MASTFÖRLÄNGARE, MASTFOT mm