- På rea!
9 999,00 kr
SMALL TO MEDIUM WAVES / STRAPLESS FREESTYLE
Modern högprestanda kompaktdesign modell som är designad för mindre till medium höga vågor.
Perfekt för att rippa i små till medelstora vågor, Whip är brädan att använda när du vill satsa verikalt på vågen, men också ladda dom de senaste strapless tricken.
Fenor och skruv ingår. Köp till pads eller vax.
The Whip is the board of choice for riders who want to rip it up in the waves and land the biggest strapless tricks. It’s great for starters and experts and offers a versatile compact design that is perfect for travelling.
This year the board was given a new shape to keep this modern design as cutting edge as possible. The rocker was increased, and there is a slightly narrower nose outline than before. The rails have a rounder shape, and there is a new “wide bump-squash” tail outline. These elements combine to make the new Whip faster and more agile when transitioning from rail to rail.
You’ll discover a much more reactive board that is much better at getting vertical in the pocket.
The compact shape is also perfect for strapless freestyle, and many riders pick the Whip as their weapon of choice at any day. The low swing weight makes it easier to land rotations, and both beginners and experts will enjoy pulling tricks on it.
If you want a board that can handle a wide range of conditions, perform in the air and on the wave, you need the new Whip under your feet.
- CSC DESIGN: COMPACT SHAPE CONCEPT DELIVERS DIRECT FEEDBACK AND IMPRESSIVE RAIL GRIP.
- SNAPPY AND CARVY: PERFECT FOR TIGHT SNAPS AND SMOOTH CARVES.
- VACUUM BAMBOO TEC CONSTRUCTION: A CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION COMBINING THE BEST ELEMENTS OF FLEX AND FEEL IN A DURABLE CONSTRUCTION.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0: THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE SURFBOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
5'0" X 18" X 2 1/16"
|5'2" X 18 1/2" X 2 3/16"
|5'4" X 19" 2 5/16"
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0: Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC. Therefore, it is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
- STRAPPED OR STRAPLESS: Board is delivered with inserts so straps can be mounted.
- CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION: This classic layup is the result of all our years of development to create a durable, all-round strapped / strapless construction that combines the best elements of flex and feel with a durable construction that is proven to be far superior in strength to weight ratio than any other technology available. PLEASE NOTE: Inspired by the Light Team Construction the bottom of the Classic Construction now offers two light weight bamboo strips and an unidirectional glass beam outside the lamination to prevent buckling.
- BAMBOO TECH: Bamboo is a sustainable material and comes with amazing technical characteristics. Our bamboo tech surfboards feature a high strength to weight ratio with great resistance to dents and perforations. The resulting boards are very durable and provide high performance riding characteristics.
- RESPONSIVE FLEX: Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimized layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique flex – responsive flex!
- MULTIBOX: All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow for a wider tolerance of fin fitting and ensure a perfect and tight fit every time whether you’re using our high quality composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with sand and salt.
- GRAB RAILS: Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
We offer climate neutral products.
This means we offset all carbon emissions caused by our products during manufacture and transport. Therefore we support a hydropower carbon offset project in Kuruwita, Sri Lanka – in cooperation with ClimatePartner, a leading solutions provider for corporate climate protection.
This entire process is transparent and traceable thanks to the ClimatePartner label, ID and certiﬁcate.
- MY RIDING STYLE