- Reducerat pris
- På rea!
5 599,20 kr 6 999,00 kr Spara -20%
SELECT är den mest mångsidiga och komfortabla brädan i Duotones brädserie. Den levererar för allt du vill göra, vågor, freestyle, freeride. Carbon-konstruktion för att ge en bättre pop samt mjukare flex.
Fenor och skruv ingår.
Köp till bindning. Välj modell och lägg till vald bindning på ordern. Du hittar bindningar under "Tillbehör" eller i listan till höger.
A freeride machine that is fast, responsive and exhilarating to ride, with a shape and flex that cuts through chop like butter.
Freeriding has come so far in this sport; the Select was one of the first dedicated freeride boards on the market. Speed, response and pop are all qualities this board needs and the team have built that into its very DNA. Anyone who has ridden the Select will testify as to how good it is, if you haven’t ridden it yet, then you need jump on board.
The Carbon Beam and Biax Glass combine with the Torsion Flex Cap to give a medium to soft flex that creates an incredibly forgiving ride with an unbelievably smooth feeling through choppy conditions.
The Space Flex tips flick the board off the water when you pop, and the Step Mono Concave base breaks the surface tension of the water for smooth landings.
The outline of the board makes it perfect for carving, and if you want to have fun in the waves on a twin tip, this is the board that makes it easy. Early to get planing and with amazing upwind abilities, the Select is fast and responsive every time you slip your feet into the straps.
If you are looking for the ultimate freestyle machine then look no further, you have arrived in the right place.
- SMOOTH CARVING: Smooth carving guaranteed due to space flex.
- SPACE FLEX: Most comfortable ride and very early planing with space flex.
- GOOD GRIP AND CONTROL: Due to clever designed channels the board offers plenty of grip and perfect control.
- CARBON BEAM: The carbon beam makes the board responsive and light.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE: The fastest and easiest to ride bottom concept. it can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. it starts to plane early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind.
- SOFT TO MEDIUM FLEX: The soft to medium flex combines the best of both worlds, enough performance with ultimate comfort.
|S-BEND FS 4.5 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30|
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
- SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY: Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
- TORSION FLEX: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
- SOFT FLEX: Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE: The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- GRAB RAILS: Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
CLIMATE PROTECTION OUR CONTRIBUTION
Today, our Kites, Bars, Twintips, Surfboards, Click Bar and Foil Wing are climate neutral, which is acknowledged in three steps: calculating emissions, offsetting emissions and tracking the carbon offset. Proud of our work and the future of sustainable kiteboarding, you can discover more about our projects and partnerships here.
- MY RIDING STYLE