- På rea!
DUOTONE Pro Session 2020
8 909,19 kr 10 999,00 kr Spara -19%
ALL ROUND / CARVING MACHINE
Take your big wave riding to a whole new level with the new Session , combining the latest construction techniques and an updated shape for the ultimate carving experience.
NEW! Option for thruster (3 fin) or Quad (4 fin)
Fenor och skruv ingår. Köp till pads eller vax.
A fast, high-performance surfboard, which can be ridden with orwithout straps, as thruster or Quad setup. The Pro Session is the go-to board for when the waves get bigger and you want a board with maximum drive and carving ability. The Session loves to stay connected the the wave face for big drawn-out carves and butter smooth rail work.
The Pro Session now also comes with the option to ride it as a quad (4 fin setup). Riding the Session in a quad configuration increases the speed and stability at high speed and is the preferred option for big, drawn-out carves, while the thruster (3 fin set up) gives you tighter, more precise carving for vertical top to bottom surfing. Looking for a very carvy board which can still take waves from medium to huge - the Pro Session is it!
- EXCELLENT CARVING ABILITIES: A SPECIAL SHAPE AND OUTLINE IS THE GUARANTEE FOR OUTSTANDING SMOOTH CARVING.
- STRAPPED OR STRAPLESS: BOARD IS DELIVERED WITH INSERTS SO STRAPS CAN BE MOUNTED.
- 3 OR 4 FINS SET UP: DEPENDING ON YOUR PREFERENCES, THE PRO SESSION CAN OPTIONAL BE USED AS THRUSTER OR QUAD FIN SET UP.
- LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTION: A VERY LIGHT, STILL VERY ROBUST CONSTRUCTION WITH A LOT OF FEEDBACK FOR THE RIDER.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0: THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE SURFBOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
- VACUUM EPOXY CUSTOM: THE BEST MIX FOR A PURE SURF FEEL, BUT STILL ROBUST AND DURABLE ENOUGH TO TAKE THE IMPACTS A KITESURF BOARD NEEDS TO TAKE.
5’11” x 18 1/8” x 2 3/8”
|5’8” x 17 3/4” x 2 3/16”|
|>75 kg||55-75 kg|
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0: Cork offers excellent absorption characteristics and reforms entirely without leaving any visible dents in contrast to PVC. Therefore, it is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboards.
- TECHNORA NET: Technora is a para-aramid fibre with excellent technical properties for high performance kite surfboards. It’s high-tensile strength, good fatigue resistance and long term dimensional stability make it an ideal fibre for use in areas of boards that take repeated impact. We have oriented the Technora fibre in a way that does not affect the overall feel and flex of the board and have slightly altered our overall layup in order to not add any additional weight to the boards while still taking full advantage of the superior strength of Technora to prevent cracking and breakage.
- LIGHT TEAM CONSTRUCTION: We are using a more labor intensive, multi-step vacuum bag process that yields a super strong, lightweight board with a custom, hand sanded finish. The most substantial change to the light team construction, is that we no longer use a full bamboo sandwich. The cork shock absorber, which used to be concealed under the bamboo sandwich, is now clearly visible under the deck skin and allows the deck to flex and absorb shock like a custom PU board with minimal to no heel denting, thanks to the underlying reinforcements and the remarkable memory properties of cork. Pure surf board feel in an ultra light but durable construction!
- RESPONSIVE FLEX: Using bamboo in our surf boards, we take full advantage of the dynamic qualities of this natural product. Optimized layers and the mix with composite materials help us to construct powerful, agile and versatile surf boards that come with a unique flex – responsive flex!
- MULTIBOX - 3 OR 4 FINS SET UP: All boards now come with our own Futures Fins compatible fin boxes. Two side set screws and no rear tab allow for a wider tolerance of fin fitting and ensure a perfect and tight fit every time whether you’re using our high quality composite fins or any stock after market Futures brand fin. Easy to install and uninstall even with Sand and Salt. Depending on your preferences, the Pro Session can optional be used as Thruster or Quad fin set up.
- STRAPPED OR STRAPLESS: Board is delivered with inserts so straps can be mounted.
- GRAB RAILS: Grab Rails for easier freestyle tricks, durability and comfortable general riding.
CLIMATE PROTECTION OUR CONTRIBUTION
We offer climate neutral products.
This means we offset all carbon emissions caused by our products during manufacture and transport. Therefore we support a hydropower carbon offset project in Kuruwita, Sri Lanka – in cooperation with ClimatePartner, a leading solutions provider for corporate climate protection.
This entire process is transparent and traceable thanks to the ClimatePartner label, ID and certiﬁcate.
- MY RIDING STYLE