- På rea!
DUOTONE Soleil 2020
5 949,15 kr 6 999,00 kr Spara -15%
FREERIDE / FREESTYLE
Designad av tjejer för tjejer. Soleil är en skön bräda med tidig planing och mycket bra kryss- och carvingegenskaper. Den smala outlinen, soft flex gör den speciellt bra för lättare tjejer för en mjuk gång i vattnet.
Fenor och skruv ingår.
Köp till bindning med 20% rabatt.
Välj modell och lägg till vald bindning på ordern, använd rabattkod VARIO alternativt ENTITY i kassan.
Designed specifically for women, you won’t believe how good this board is until you ride it!
A great board can make or break your session on the water, and that is why we have spent years developing the Soleil twin tip for women. Utilising a narrower outline than the men’s boards the flex pattern has also been softened to suit female riders better. A carbon beam has been added to make the board extraordinarily responsive and to lock in performance and pop. Through the chop, the ride is smooth and forgiving, and the Space Flex Tips keep you in control at all times. It’s a forgiving ride that will help you progress your riding quickly, ideally suited to freeride and those first unhooked tricks, integral grab rails make those airstyle board off moves easy. The Step Mono Concave base helps the board to track upwind and get planing early, meaning more time on the water. Here at Duotone we don’t just pink it and shrink it, the Soleil has been built from the ground up with the female rider in mind, try one for yourself and let some sunshine into your sessions!
- NARROW, FEMALE SPECIFIC OUTLINE: ESPECIALLY DESGINED FOR FEMALE RIDERS TO OFFER THEM THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE!
- CONNECTED AND COMFORTABLE: CONNECTED AND COMFORTABLE, ABSOLUTELY GREAT IN CHOPPY CONDITIONS.
- SPORTY POP AND A COMFORTABLE RIDE: VERY SPORTY POP FOR MASSIVE TRICKS, COMBINED WITH A VERY COMFORTABLE RIDE AND SMOOTH LANDINGS.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE WITH STANDARD BASE: THE FASTEST AND EASIEST TO RIDE BOTTOM CONCEPT. IT CAN BE CARVED EASILY THROUGH TURNS AND ALWAYS DELIVERS THE RIGHT GRIP. IT PLANES EARLY, ALLOWS SMALLER FINS AND HELPS TO GO UPWIND WITH EASE.
- CARBON BEAM AND 45° BIAX CARBON: THE CARBON BEAM AND 45° BIAX CARBON CONSTRUCTION GIVES THE BOARD A MORE DYNAMIC FLEX FOR BETTER POP AND GREAT DURABILITY WITH REDUCED WEIGHT.
- SOFT FLEX: THE SOFT FLEX GUARANTEES A COMFORTABLE RIDE IN ALL CONDITIONS.
|S-BEND FS 4.5 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 4.5 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 4.5 CARBON 30|
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
- SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY: Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
- TORSION FLEX: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
- SOFT FLEX: Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders
- STEP MONO CONCAVE: The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- GRAB RAILS: Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.
CLIMATE PROTECTION OUR CONTRIBUTION
We offer climate neutral products.
This means we offset all carbon emissions caused by our products during manufacture and transport. Therefore we support a hydropower carbon offset project in Kuruwita, Sri Lanka – in cooperation with ClimatePartner, a leading solutions provider for corporate climate protection.
This entire process is transparent and traceable thanks to the ClimatePartner label, ID and certiﬁcate.
- MY RIDING STYLE