- På rea!
DUOTONE Gonzales 2020
4 769,10 kr 5 299,00 kr Spara -10%
Den mest "lättkörda" brädan med bra planings- och kryssegenskaper tack vare större fenor och med mjuk flex blir den mycket förlåtande. När du vill plana tidigt så är denna modellen perfekt. Monokonkav bottenform gör att den går otroligt mjukt.
Fenor och skruv ingår.
Köp till bindning med 20% rabatt.
Välj modell och lägg till vald bindning på ordern, använd rabattkod VARIO i kassan.
Get your kiting off to the best start possiblewith a freeride twin tip that will help you progress your riding faster than any other board out there!
Everyone has to start somewhere, give your kiteboarding career the boost it deserves with one of the easiest to ride and most forgiving boards on the market. Specially designed to accommodate a wide range of kiters, with a size for everyone, the Gonzales is the perfect way to ensure early progression in the sport. The round outline offers total control in all water states while the medium to soft flex gives a smooth ride in the harshest of chop. The board inspires confidence in everyone who rides it; however, it isn’t just a board for entry-level riders. As you improve, you will find the Gonzales is there ready to take you to the next level, making those first jumps easy and giving you enough pop to start to get the buzz. The Mono Concave base flies upwind, and the Absorption Flex Tips help you maintain control and make landings easy. The Gonzales is kiteboarding made easy, take the path of least resistance, you deserve it!
- ROUNDED OUTLINE: THE ROUND OUTLINE MAKES THAT YOU WILL HAVE UNRIVALLED CONTROL.
- COMFORTABLE RIDE IN ALL CONDITIONS: NO MATTER WHAT CONDITIONS, THE DESIGN IS PERFECT FOR ANYTHING.
- FIVE SIZES COVER ALL TYPES OF RIDER: SINCE THE BOARD IS OFFERED IN 5 DIFFERENT SIZES, FOR EACH RIDER THERE IS THE PERFECT BOARD.
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM WITH STANDARD BASE: THE MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM WITH STANDARD BASE MAKES A BOARD FAST AND ENSURES THE BEST UPWIND ABILITIES. IT HAS THE BEST DAMPENING AND COMFORT, HAS A GOOD POP AND SHARP EDGE GRIP.
- 0-90 BIAX GLASS AND 45° BIAX GLASS: 0-90 BIAX GLASS AND 45° BIAX GLASS TO FIND THE BEST COMPROMISE OF A SMOOTH COMFORTABLE RIDE, WEIGHT AND DURABILITY.
- SOFT TO MEDIUM FLEX: THE SOFT TO MEDIUM FLEX COMBINES THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, ENOUGH PERFORMANCE WITH ULTIMATE COMFORT.
|FINSET||S-BEND FS 5.0 GLASS 15||S-BEND FS 5.0 GLASS 15||S-BEND FS 5.0 GLASS 15||S-BEND FS 5.0 GLASS 15||S-BEND FS 5.0 GLASS 15|
- ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS: Based on a unique new construction of the board in the tip area, the scoop rocker line ensures better response to changing situations. In underpowered riding, the board remains flat for fast planing. In overpowered riding, the scoop bends and provides for an increased level of control and stability. The flex tips absorb shocks and enable soft landings.
- TORSION FLEX: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
- SOFT FLEX: Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
- MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM: All of the pure freeride boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort. The new, rounder outline makes it fun in chop and the wider tip area helps to get going early. The straight outline is the reason for good pop and sharp edge grip. All of these boards are quite narrow which makes them fast and ensures the best upwind abilities.
- BIAX FIBRE CONSTRUCTION: The Biax Fibre Construction is used for the Duotone boards Gambler, Spike and Gonzales. These boards are produced with Biax Fibre for the best dampening and comfort.
CLIMATE PROTECTION OUR CONTRIBUTION
We offer climate neutral products.
This means we offset all carbon emissions caused by our products during manufacture and transport. Therefore we support a hydropower carbon offset project in Kuruwita, Sri Lanka – in cooperation with ClimatePartner, a leading solutions provider for corporate climate protection.
This entire process is transparent and traceable thanks to the ClimatePartner label, ID and certiﬁcate.
- MY RIDING STYLE