DUOTONE Click Bar 2022
7 199,00 kr
Duotone Click Bar finns i två olika längder! Click Bar är den största innovationen av Kitebars. Trimma enkelt din kite genom vredet på sidan.
Nyhet! Nu med FLITE99 linor som är starkare och ännu tunnare.
Grundpaket med 4-linor. Uppgradera med Quick Release till freeride, freestyle, wave eller wakestyle - samt 5 linors, du väljer! Smart och smidigt.
Notera! Kitebommen inkluderar inte Quick Release Kit (Chicken Loop, Chicken Dig och Safety Leash).
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionised how we control our kites, taking things to a completely new level! The next step in this evolution is the use of FLITE99 lines by Robline! The Click Bar is available in a narrow version, just 42cm wide with a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions, or there is the Click Bar M, offering 22m line length plus 2 m extensions (width 49cm)! Four different chicken loop options are also available to ensure maximum performance and customisation.
Komplettera din bom med Quick Release Kit, beställ någon av följande:
- Quick Release Freeride Kit
- Quick Release Freestyle Kit
- Quick Release Wave Rope Harness Kit
- Quick Release Wakestyle Kit
- 5th Element Upgrade Kit för uppgradering till fem-linors bom.
- FLITE99 LINES BY ROBLINE: The latest line innovation, the best mix of performance, durability and safety.
- ADJUSTABLE LINE LENGTH AND V-POSITION: You can change the v-position on the front lines depending on your preference and riding style.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES ON THE MARKET: Should be used on all Duotone kites and is compatible with most kites on the market (check with your local dealer).
- AUTOMATIC UNTWISTING SAFETY SYSTEM: Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations. Even the guided safety line is untwisted, offering optimum safety and comfort.
- IRON HEART IV: The Click Bar is equipped with the iron heart iv, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release. all lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
- 4 OR 5-LINE SETUP: You can choose the best setup, depending on your personal preference and riding style. The 5th line makes relaunch easier, especially for big kites and in low winds.
The game-changing Click Bar is now even better in combination with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline.
The Click Bar’s unique Trim Unit enables you to power and depower in precise steps at the flick of a switch. To power your kite, turn the winder clockwise – this shortens the length of your backlines with every half turn. To depower, simply push the button in the middle of the winder and your backlines will lengthen again with every click. The power / depower level is always visible on the bar’s power display and on a neon orange mark above the right floater.
The Click Bar is equipped with the Iron Heart V, ensuring a quick and reliable safety release.
All lines, including the guided safety line, are automatically untwisted during rotations.
Supplied with a 4-line setup and adjustable to either 20m and 22m or to 22 m and 24 m line length.
DUOTONE FLITE99 BY ROBLINE
Kite lines connect and communicate the power in your kite, into your hands. Putting our lives in our lines, they are crucial for safe, long lasting and enjoyable sessions.
FLITE99 is offering the highest Dyneema Quality, SK 99. Backlines are turquoise / Frontlines are grey, to always know which is which. They come with 12% higher breaking load and 15% less elongation than in previous years. The FLITE99 lines have a 6,5 % less wind exposed area, due to a decreased diameter, are faster!
Additionally FLITE99 comes with a new, even more durable coating.
Last, but not least, FLITE99 uses Monofil, a unique material that prevents bending, kinking of the line, prevents the line from wearing out and worst case ripping apart!
FLITE99 BY ROBLINE
Kite lines connect and communicate the power in your kite, into your hands. Putting our lives in our lines, they are crucial for safe, long lasting and enjoyable sessions. FLITE99 is offering the highest Dyneema Quality, SK 99. Backlines are turquoise / Frontlines are grey, to always know which is which. They come with 12% higher breaking load and 15% less elongation than in previous years. The FLITE99 lines have a 6,5 % less wind exposed area, due to a decreased diameter, are faster! Additionally FLITE99 comes with a new, even more durable coating. Last, but not least, FLITE99 uses Monofil, a unique material that prevents bending, kinking of the line, prevents the line from wearing out and worst case ripping apart!
Twisting the Winder of the Trim Unit clockwise, shortens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has more power. The power steps are divided in eight steps, half a rotation on the winder is one power step.
Pushing the Push Button lengthens the back lines, visible at the neon orange mark in the power display of the bar and the neon orange mark on the floater. The kite has less power. Pushing the button once is one depower step.
- Lines are automatically untwisted during rotations
- Even the guided safety line is untwisted to reach an optimum of safety
IRON HEART V
- Easily untwisting safety line
- Fixed suicide mode for easier hooking in as the suicide ring can’t hang loose
- Open ceramic bearing, long lasting and easy to clean to ensure maximum safety performance
SINGLE TPU COVERED DEPOWER LINE
- Long lasting protection from abrasion
- Also protects the safety line
- Cleanest bar set up available
- Huge depower stroke
SLIDING BAR STOPPER
- Keeps the bar in place and close to the rider to always be in perfect control
- At a certain amount of pressure, the sliding bar stopper will slide upwards effortless to offer a maximum of safety
- Not usable as a fixed stopper ball
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
20 M - 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M - 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M - 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
ISO STANDARD 21853
Under the jurisdiction of the International Standardization Organisation (ISO), the Global Kitesports Association (GKA) and an international team of engineers and experts developed an industry-wide safety standardization classification for quick-release systems on kite bars that is legally valid worldwide.
The standard not only provides the kite industry with a new testing technology to ensure their equipment conforms to the state-of-the-art safety requirements of ISO, it also enables consumers to choose products that fulfil the standard and thereby helping them to stay safe while practicing the sport they love.
All Duotone Bars (Click Bar and Trust Bar) and Safety Leashes of product generation 2020 and newer are compliant products. From 2021 they will also be certified. If you want to know about the ISO Standard 21853 click here.