- På rea!
- På rea!
DUOTONE DICE/SELECT PAKET
27 833,25 kr 32 745,00 kr Spara -15%
DICE - ORIGINALET ENDAST FRÅN DUOTONE!
DICE är en perfekt balanserad freestyle/wave kite. Tack vare sin C-shape är den fantastisk att loopa och hoppa med och därför är den grym för svenska förhållanden. DICE har under flera år varit en storsäljare.
Innehåller: DICE kite, SELECT bräda inkl Vario-bindning, Kitebar Quad Control, Quickrelease Freeride, bag.
För andra varianter kontakta oss för rabatterat paketpris.
- DUOTONE DICE 2020.
- Trust Quad Control (4-line) med Quick Release Freeride. (längd 22m<10kvm, 24m>11kvm)
- DUOTONE SELECT 2020 kitebräda 138. Vario Combo (one size)
Vill du ha annan storlek på bräda meddela oss.
OBS! Komplettera med pump.
Uppgradera bindning till ENTITY ERGO (kontakta oss)
Freestyle, waves and big air, the Dice does it all and can handle anything you can throw at it.
The Dice is an incredibly versatile all-rounder; it’s the perfect tool for the rider who doesn’t like to define their kiteboarding. If you prefer to ride whatever the conditions throw at you, or indeed whatever takes your fancy, then the Dice is the right choice. Lasse Walker uses the Dice at the King Of The Air and the Megaloop Challenge, Tom Court uses it for freestyle and Matchu Lopes for wave riding, and the only definition is the one you give it. For 2020 the pulley in the bridle has been removed, making the steering even more accurate and responsive, enhancing its kite loop and wave riding characteristics. The new trailing edge wave design reduces canopy wear and flutter significantly, and the Dice can still be ridden in a four or five line set up depending on your preference. For years riders have been enjoying the Dice for freestyle and waves and now it’s got the big air credentials too! If you want a kite that can do it all, whatever mood you, or Mother Nature is in, you want the Dice.
- POWERFUL LIFT AND HUGE JUMPING ABILITIES: MOST IMPORTANT FOR FREESTYLE MANOUVERS, BOOSTING, OLD-SCHOOL STYLE AND OVERALL PERFORMANCE.
- PRECISE STEERING: CRUCIAL FOR EXACT MANOUVERS AND TOTAL CONTROL AT ANY TIME.
- SMOOTH KITELOOPS AND EXCELLENT UNHOOKED POP: DUE TO THE 3 DIFFERENT PIGTAILS POSITIONS THE KITE IS PERFECT FOR BOTH BIG AIRS, LOOPING AND UNHOOKED PERFORMANCE.
- 4-LINE BRIDLED 3 STRUT DESIGN: THE SECRET FOR PROGRESSIVE FREESTYLE KITES, CAPABLE OF INCREDIBLE POP AND GREAT SLACK FOR PERFORMING TRICKS.
- SOLID LE FRAME DESIGN FOR IDEAL HANDLING: IDEAL HANDLING AND RESPONSIVE STEERING IS ACHIEVED DUE TO THE SOLID LE FRAME DESIGN. IT ALLOWS TO BOOST BIGGER JUMPS AND CONTROL LOOPS WITH EASE.
- NEW TRAILING EDGE DESIGN FOR LESS CANOPY WEAR: A NARROWER TRAILING EDGE AND A LIGHTER COMBINATION OF MATERIALS TO REDUCE WEAR AND TO CREATE A SLICKER KITE PROFILE.
Teijin is the world’s leading supplier of polyester fabrics and sail materials to marine sports. The combined creative power of Duotone saw the formulation of TRINITY TX. Exclusive to Duotone, TRINITY TX is a 3x2 canopy material, which has proven to be far superior to other canopy materials in terms of durability and dynamic performance. The 3x2 yarn combination has proven to be the best solution in performance as well as durability, overall superior to any 2x2 or 4x4 yarn solutions. TRINITY TX. Made to stand the test of time.
TRAILING EDGE FORCE CONTROL
The Trailing Edge Force Control is responsible for the smooth power distribution between the different materials of the kite, forcing the tensions in the right directions. Since 2013 the waves are higher and wider to eliminate stress points between the Dacron Trailing Edge and the Trinity TX Canopy material. This change in construction reduces fluttering marks and ensures that the material is not wearing out
LOAD DISTRIBUTION PANELS
As kite geometry improves, the canopy must continue to resist increasing forces. To spread these forces, Load-Distribution-Panels are used, holding the kite’s shape even under the most extreme loads. In practice this gives a smoother and more consistent performance from the kite in any riding situation.
MODERN TRAILING EDGE DESIGN
A narrower trailing edge with a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.
This construction allows for a controlled distribution of forces between strut and leading edge. Struts are 100% connected to the leading edge with a flexible Dyneema line, which promotes higher canopy tension and a clean profile.
HEAVY DUTY LEADING EDGE CLOSING SEAM
The leading edges of all kites are extremely durable due to a special heavy duty closing seam. The Dacron material at the leading edge is reinforced with a self sticky Insignia Tape and double stitched additionally. The Heavy Duty Leading Edge Closing Seam is resistant to very high tensions and diagonal forces.
These pigtails distribute the load of the line connections to the kite, minimizing the risk of fatigue, making the kite less prone to distortion and helps it to steer more smoothly.
KOOK PROOF CONNECTORS
The kook proof line connection points prevent accidents by guaranteeing that you cannot accidentally connect your lines incorrectly when rigging your kite.
SELF RESCUE HANDLES
The self-rescue handles on the inside of the wingtips can be easily found in case of an offshore break down. They provide a good, comfortable grip while sailing back to the shore during a self-rescue manoeuvre.
The Anti Snag webbing is preventing the lines from tangling around the tip of the kite. Waterstarts are made easier and safety is increased.
- EARLY PLANING AND GREAT UPWIND: DUE TO THE ROCKER AND OUTLINE, THE BOARD IS PLANING VERY EARLY AND OFFERING GREAT UPWIND ABILITIES.
- CONNECTED AND COMFORTABLE: CONNECTED AND COMFORTABLE, ABSOLUTELY GREAT IN CHOPPY CONDITIONS
- SPORTY POP AND A COMFORTABLE RIDE: VERY SPORTY POP FOR MASSIVE TRICKS, COMBINED WITH A VERY COMFORTABLE RIDE AND SMOOTH LANDINGS.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE BOTTOM WITH STANDARD BASE: THE FASTEST AND EASIEST TO RIDE BOTTOM CONCEPT. IT CAN BE CARVED EASILY THROUGH TURNS AND ALWAYS DELIVERS THE RIGHT GRIP. IT PLANES EARLY, ALLOWS SMALLER FINS AND HELPS TO GO UPWIND WITH EASE.
- CARBON BEAM AND 45° BIAX CARBON: THE CARBON BEAM AND 45° BIAX CARBON CONSTRUCTION GIVES THE BOARD A MORE DYNAMIC FLEX FOR BETTER POP AND GREAT DURABILITY WITH REDUCED WEIGHT.
- SOFT TO MEDIUM FLEX: THE SOFT TO MEDIUM FLEX COMBINES THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, ENOUGH PERFORMANCE WITH ULTIMATE COMFORT.
|S-BEND FS 4.5 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30||S-BEND FS 5.0 CARBON 30|
SELECT TECH FEATURES
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: The Premium Construction boards Jaime, Select and Soleil feature Carbon Beams, where parts of the glass fibre are being replaced by unidirectional carbon beams to noticeably improve the boards’ performance. This results in a faster and even more progressive flex for better pop and reduced weight.
- SPACE FLEX TECHNOLOGY: Space Flex adapts to the water´s surface and enhances all turning characteristics. Stiff outside frame coupled with the soft tips creates smooth water release and early planing. Reduction in swing weight facilitates easier tricks and faster rotations.
- TORSION FLEX: The special shape of the 3D cap allows torsion of the long axis of the board. This gives them more grip on the heel-side edge, rich and smooth landings, a direct drive and better upwind performance. Invented by Duotone.
- SOFT FLEX: Soft Flex boards are the most friendly and “easy to use” boards in our range. The Soft Flex option is forgiving and simply fun to ride, even if you are an unexperienced rider. However, the Soft Flex option is also suitable for more lightweight riders.
- STEP MONO CONCAVE: The Step Mono Concave is the fastest and easiest to ride bottom concepts. It can be carved easily through turns and always delivers the right grip. It planes early, allows smaller fins and helps to go upwind with ease.
- GRAB RAILS: Grab Rails for easier board off manoeuvres and comfortable general riding.