The Apex is the perfect harness for everyone who's looking for flexibility combined with good back support.
With a flex index of 8, it belongs to the medium rigid harnesses. Flexible side parts and an internal flex belt allow for good mobility. An EVA pad on the inside provides cushioning while the 3D_Plus spine reinforces back support.
The result is a sound balance between freedom of movement and support through a high outline. The harness comes with a lightweight thanks to the partly Curv construction, non-water absorbent HD_Foam, and the sleek Spectre Bar (kite hook included). The Curv_Flaps of the Spectre bar create a seamless and optimal force distribution throughout the harness.
The Apex comes with an integrated Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0 and HPL_Slider.
*Flex Index (1-20): The flex index describes the rigidity of the harness.
Higher flex index = hard and rigid = direct feeling
Lower flex index = soft and flexible = comfortable
- Partly Curv: Partly molded Curv composite material with strong back support and flexible sideparts.
- Inside EVA: EVA on the inside prevents the harness from riding up and rotating.
- Spectre Bar: The SPECTRE-Bar is ION’s latest innovation in spreader bar technology. It features a slim outline and is made from forged carbon C30 which makes it also incredibly light. Thanks to the bar’s stiff properties, it provides direct feedback. A super-slim EVA pad minimizes pressure points so you can focus only on your riding. Integrated Spectre Flaps on each side made out of Curv material prevent twisting of the bar while still following your movements. The tension lever system guarantees an easy on and off of the harness without having to change the webbings. The bar will be delivered with the Aluminium hook.
- 3D Plus_Spine: 3D molded spine made of tried and tested Curv material for extra ergonomic back support.
- Internal Flex_Belt: A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Lightweight: Light but durable hybrid construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- PVC Buckle: For easy adjustment.
- HD Foam: Elastic HD_Foam for a comfortable fit without soaking up water.
- HPL Slider: Slim sliding tube to connect with the handlepass leash. New end-stopper fittings.
- Kite Knife: Safety knife to cut kite lines in dangerous situations
- Material: 25% Neopren 5% Polypropylen 30% Ethylenvinylacetat 10% Polyester 10% Nylon 20% Polyvinylchlorid
- I AM A.....