- Reducerat pris
Easy to Ride, Ultra-Durable, Great Price
The Beach 225 D has the most volume, making it specially ideal for heavier riders looking for a very stable board to learn on. It is a very solid board, and with its particular volume and its EVA-foam pad covered deck, it is particularly apt for both sailing schools and windsurf-enthusiast families on their holidays.
Beach range boards are the perfect solution for sailing schools looking for tough, strong, up-to-date yet easy-riding equipment. They’re manufactured using our new TOUGH-TEC technology: outer skin/shell made from ultra-resistant polyethylene, wrapped round a rigid, waterproof, polystyrene core. Beach Series boards are supremely stable for beginners, and easy for learning your first serious moves. The deck is covered with a thick cushion of EVA anti-slip grip foam. BIC Sport Beach series boards come as standard with a tough retractable daggerboard and with carry handles at the front, side and rear.
|297 cm||92 cm||225 L|
1. Deck pad
2. Rugged Tough-Tec Outer Shell
3. Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core
4. Tough-Tec outer shell.
Keys Features :
- Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength
- MY RIDING STYLE
- FORTSÄTTNING / NYBÖRJARE