ION Element 4/3 WMN BZ DL
2 799,00 kr
Bra stretch, passform och hållbarhet.
Oavsett om du kitar, surfar eller kör wakeboard tex så passar modellen för alla vattensporter.
Dräneringshål i vaden för att slippa vatten samlas.
S_Type Neopren gjort av kalksten (istället för olja).
The Element 4/3 Back Zip wetsuit caters to the needs of water women who don't need much to enjoy being in the ocean. Supple, stretchy and robust; the Element line includes many features from the more technical end of the range:
Silk_Stuff inside lining on the upper body provides a comfortable fit and good stretch in the shoulder area. Hot_Stuff 2.0 – ION's stretchiest thermo lining – improves warmth, flexibility, and comfort even further. On top, critical seams were reinforced to make this an everlasting basic on many trips.
- Hot_Stuff 2.0: Hot_Stuff 2.0 lining comes with a plushier feel due to larger loops that trap more air for heat insulation. It is the stretchiest thermo lining in ION's entire range.
- Silk_Stuff: Smooth inside lining for a comfortable feeling on bare skin. Despite its snuggly appearance it proves to be really hard core when it comes to the interior's superb flexible characteristics.
- Seam_Reinforcement: All stress points are reinforced and secured by melco tape from the inside to ensure a longer lifespan of the seams.
- Water_Gate: Extra panel on the inside that seals off the back zipper and acts as a barrier preventing water from rushing into the wetsuit.
- Drain_Holes: In order to combat water accumulation inside the wetsuit we assure that quick water release is provided when needed. The Drain_Holes are secured in place from the inside and won't expand.
- Sunglasses_Loop: A small webbing loop on the neck of wetsuits and tops to attach the safety line of ION sunglasses.
Materials: 80% Neopren 20% Nylon
Sustainable Content: Aqua Alpha, Limestone Neoprene
Storlek Längd cm Vikt kg Bröstomfång cm
34 160–166 46–54 80–85
36 163–169 51–59 84–89
38 166–172 59–64 88–93
40 169–175 61–69 92–97
- MY WEATHER
- COLD , COOL